Abortion PillsThe combination of two medications known as Misoprostol and Mifepristone make abortion pills. The whole medications work to terminate the pregnancy. Misoprostol stops the natural female hormones known as progesterone (Causes Pregnancy). Progesterones are present in every female and these help the females to get pregnant. Make sure to go for the abortion pills rather than surgical abortion. But always choose the doctor’s advice, I’m also a gynecologist and will prefer you the best for your problem. Contact us on our Whatsapp number for guidance.
Why Choose Abortion PillsAbortion pills are the safest and easiest way to end pregnancy as compared to surgical abortion. Surgical abortion is the most painful and long-term procedure of ending a pregnancy. It can also put your life in danger, it’s too risky. That’s why we prefer to go for pills. According to studies, 96% of females are happy and given good feedback regarding pills and the rest 4% aren’t satisfied because they go with their own mentality and rejects the doctors’ pieces of advice. If you still want to go for suction abortion, the choice is yours.
How Long is the Duration of Effect?A Kare kit is medically prescribed within the time period of 64 days of gestation. Also, doctors do not recommend this process if you are over 70 days pregnant. Taking this medication with the doctor’s advice and proper timings then it will take 8-10 days for completion. Within the mentioned time period A -Kare kit interferes with Progesterone Secretion that terminates the pregnancy.
Is it safe to take abortion pills?Yes, it is safe to take an abortion pill if it is Mifegest Kit Tablet, but like all medical procedures, it can also contain some risks! If you are going against the natural process, then there might be some negative points. But as mentioned in conclusion, 80 percent of the women are happy after using this product. Some tips and precautions:
- Store the medicine at room temperature away from heat, direct light, and moisture. Do not freeze the medication.
- Take this medication with a glass of water just after eating your meal.
- After taking Mifepristone, wait 24-30 hours for your Misoprostol dose, but no longer than 40 hours because after 40 hours it will count as your missed dose. While you’re waiting for your next dose stay busy like your daily routine.
- Try not to miss any of the doses as per your dosing schedule. In case you miss any dose, try to take it ASAP, but when the time runs out don’t take the missed one and go for your regular schedule of doses.
- When you place four Misoprostol under your tongue, keep them for 30 minutes and don’t vomit before the given time.
Take Care of Your Health During Abortion:Everyone knows abortion is not an easy process until your willpower is strong enough and your health should be. Consume lots of green leaves, dry fruits, dry ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, milk. To reach the good results of Abortion Pills, use them as advised by your physician or gynecologist. This medication has no long-term side effects but short terms and these are natural. The medicine may take 24- 48 hours to show its action and you might experience spotting or bleeding. After a period of 36-48 hours, you have to take a Misoprostol tablet, either orally or vaginally. Here are some key points of your health to take care of these:
- Your digestive system should be strong.
- Rest is necessary while taking these pills.
- Take care of consuming a variety of vitamins.
- Eat your meal properly and on time.
- Stay hydrated during this process
- Stay connected with the doctor in case of any symptoms.
- Sanitize or wash your hands with soap before the process.
- Avoid Junk Food
- Keep doing exercises to maintain a healthy lifestyle.