Out of 10, Every 6 Indian people wishes to become a doctor but they struggle to find good quality of education. MBBS abroad is such a good option to opt for, Indians while visiting abroad check their lists out and then proceed for the place. In terms of education too, Indians look for all the facilities available and then come to a conclusion for that. The same goes for Education in China. There are many benefits for Indian students who wish to study MBBS in China. Few are enlisted below:
- A valid license for Medicine practice: While you pursue your Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course abroad, there persists a fear whether you will be able to practice in India with a valid license and the MBBS degree. In China, an examination is held and the ones who clear the examination are allowed to get a legal license for medical practice in India. The Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) is an examination that is held to certify candidates for medical practice. Almost all countries offer this exam so that they have a legal license. China also stands here for an advantage. Also getting MBBS Admission In China is not that difficult and hence students can easily get their education there.
- Best colleges with the best preparation for your MBBS: China has many top colleges and Huazhong University of Science and Technology comes on the top listed college in China and with a world rank of 209 in the list of top global colleges. The college is forward in all facilities such as hostel, accommodation education quality and etc making the college rank higher than rest of the colleges. Getting admission into the college is also not that tough and the normal qualification for the rest of the colleges stands enough for you to get admission in this college. There are the best quality professors in the college who deliver quality education to the students pursuing MBBS here.
- Food facilities in China: The best of the facilities provided by China for the Indians is the food facility. People often think that only non-vegetarian foods are available in the colleges of China. But it is just the opposite. Both vegetarian, as well as non-vegetarian foods, are available depending on the student’s choice. There is a separate Indian mess for Indian foods especially for the Indians so that they can get their taste of food in the country of China. This also counts as an advantage of studying in China as an MBBS aspirant. Also, the hostel services offered to give Indians the feel of residing in their own houses. There are basic facilities offered in the hostel such as Desk, beds, lights, fans and also the electricity and water supply is 24/7 throughout the year so that the candidates do not have to face any trouble of that.
- Qualification you must hold for getting admission in China: China demands the same qualifications as demanded in other countries and colleges all around the world. The qualifications are: Passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry Biology from a recognized institute and minimum age should be 17 years and maximum 25 years. An aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (40% in the case of reserved category). You will also have to keep the required documents handy with you as they will be asked at the time of admission to the college in China. Documents such as mark sheets of 10th, 12th standard, NEET Marksheet, with original and attested photocopies along with recent passport size photos and your passport copies should be kept handy for smoother proceeding with the formalities.
- Cheap and affordable visit: Indians foremost look for the price of any commodity they are availing. So while having a visit abroad for studies you must rest assured with the total average expense it might cost you. To be precise, China is an affordable country in every prospect. The college fees are affordable for almost all and hence your ward can easily get an admission at an affordable price and the best quality education. The hostel and food facilities are cheaper as compared to India and also one gets good quality good and the food of their choice prepared in a separate mess. As a whole, if we take the above points into consideration, China is a much affordable country for your MBBS admission in terms of the budget also.
When we Indians decide to go abroad we look at many things before getting there. The same goes with going for studying abroad. When going to China, you can give your checklist a tick while considering the above points in your favor of a visit and make your career as an MBBS Student in China, because of the quality of education they have for MBBS you will not get easily in any country.