NTA, or The National Testing Agency, is one of the renowned boards that hold the National Eligibility Test every year. Students twice get the opportunity to prepare for the examination. It is quite a significant examination since it helps in analyzing the eligibility of Indians for posts like assistant professor post for junior research fellowship as well as assistant professor both. Getting this certificate will help you in achieving your dream of teaching in colleges and universities.
What is the exam date for NET 2021?
Every year, NTA organizes the examination twice a year and releases the UGC NET exam date on its official website. The first one is already over since it was held in June 2021. The upcoming one is to be held on November 20. Candidates who are appearing for this examination will get admit cards from the official website. Students will get an update if the examination date changes or there are any new updates from the official board.
Exam schedule of UGC NET 2021
Students appearing for the UGC NET 2021 should always keep a check on the official website. While filling up the application form, ensure that you are putting all the details, like the date of birth, examination marks, etc., correctly. Once everything is done, you will get the login credentials, which you must remember.
You will get all the details regarding the examination from the official website. You will get your application number as well as the examination center code on the admit card. Make sure that you do not forget your admit card while you are going for your examination; otherwise, you won’t be allowed in the examination center.
How you can download the admit card?
There are certain procedures that you can follow for downloading the admit card. Here are some of the steps that you need to follow.
- From the official website, you will get all the important information regarding the admit card.
- At the bottom, you will get a link for downloading your hall ticket.
- You have to login using your credentials into the NTA NET 2021.
- You will get your UGC NET admit card.
- Make sure that you are downloading your admit card
Tips to clear the examination
UGC NET is undoubtedly one of the most important yet tough examinations for students in India. It is definitely not an easy thing to qualify the examination in one go. Therefore, students must have a professional approach towards preparation. Here are some of the tips that you need to follow for clearing the examination in one go.
- Make sure that you are solving the previous year’s exam papers since it is mandatory. This is considered as the primary step towards success. You will get a clear idea of whether the exam will be complex.
- Do not forget to build your confidence level since nervousness will ruin your overall performance. Moreover, you might end up forgetting what you prepared due to this reason.
- Look for the exam syllabus and try to figure out the exam pattern. Also, purchase all the books for every section since these are considered as the primary steps.
- Do not forget to prepare for all the topics since you will get questions from every topic. However, avoid messing up all the topics and prepare them properly.
- Time management is extremely vital. Try to avoid the easy questions first so that you do not end up missing out on almost every question due to lack of time.
- Try to cover every topic in detail since you might get questions from everywhere.
- Attempt solving the sample papers and the online practice papers available at BYJU’S Exam Prep, since it will help enhance your speed and accuracy.
- Increase your command on the concepts and prioritize the basic ones first.
- Begin reading from the first page and cover every point.
- Practice makes a man perfect. Therefore, once you are done preparing for the syllabus, make sure that you are revising everything from the beginning.
- Summarize every point in trying to remember everything. Try to avoid mixing things up in your mind since it will eventually make you feel confused.
Is appearing for the UGC NET worth the shot?
Definitely, since UGC NET is held every year for choosing candidates for lectureship as well as fellowship. Therefore, once you are above 28, you won’t be able to apply for the fellowship. However, you will be able to apply for the lecturer post in government colleges. With this position, you can get a basic salary of INR 40,000 every month. UGC NET is for those capable of JRF and not for those who are just enthusiastic enough to get lectureship opportunities. Therefore, you will be among the top applicants for the lectureship opportunity once you clear the exam. Automatically your self-respect will increase in society.
Hence, UGC NET is definitely one of the career molding opportunities and the exam-conducting pattern that you must know.